Vampires

In this world of vampires
Through this fiery night
I move through the caves
Dark; and narrow:
Confined, they've me;
To avoid, perhaps
My warm blood
Escaping their throats.

They do come out,
Whenever
The night Befalls
And tell me
To relax !
For I'm just
One who knows
Their secrets, and
They wont kill me !
As they are not
Cidial Maniacs;

But what they are
Is just a creature
Who has the right
To suck blood
And live upon
It; as we do
Upon meating beasts.

They dont only
Suck my blood;
But also
Of my brothren
And I'm celled,
Aware, and Alone
To sulk
And wait to die;

Whereas the free
Kins of mine
Are sucked
And are in dark
Of what they feed;
And how
They're fooled;
As the night
Rarely Passes..

Dated: 16 January,2008

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mumbai Rains

My Ruddy Drops