Trust and Pain

As far as memory goes 
This is not to fantasize 
I was fool, I was bad 
I was really being unwise. 

Winning streaks came in handy 
And I forgot to lose 
Nobody had nothing to do 
With my life's woes. 

 Now that I've lost 
The last battle 
That i undertook
I need to read 
And to remove 
A few leaves
Outta my book.

To go ahead in life 
I need to undo 
What I did 
I want to hang on 
And forget 
All that I bid. 

I need to relocate 
My love to my life 
Nobody would again 
Come between my strife.

Constant ahead 
Shall I now move 
All obstacles 
My determination will remove 
And nobody shall 
Ever succeed 
To break my trust again 
For shall i never 
Thrust it onto nobody 
And shall not have 
To Bear again, the pain.

                17 September, 2008

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mumbai Rains

Faith