My Ruddy Drops

Ruddy drops avoid it
And my Heart's gonna dry.
Flows through my eyes,
But I dont wanna cry;
I really dont wanna cry..

Got to go away,
But conscience's to sway.
For fresh gale to make way,
I wanna be away;
Hey! I just wanna be away.

Oh dear! Now lemme leave,
I got secrets up my sleeve.
I know i cant with you live,
I wanna make you believe;
For sure,I wanna make you believe.

Dont you take me cruel,
I'm myself through bloody duel.
My reasons and my emotions;
To fire do the add fuel;
Yeah, they're adding up the fuel.

Hope I can find comfort,
In solitary slumber.
If it happens indeed,
For me it'd be a wonder;
Oh yeah, I'm waiting for that wonder.

That ruddy drops do fill,
And destroy the graffiti.
Of your name from my heart,
That means to me my own vincity;
I'd rather have that vincity.

And be away from thee,
Just wanna flee.
I just wana flee,
And go away from the;
Far away from thee......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mumbai Rains